With Four Months Left in the Year...
This year has been one of clarity, of shedding skins, and of my passionate purpose unfolding in the most surprising and unique ways. I truly am enjoying my process and contemplations. I hope your year is unfolding as well.
Now that my modality is moving forward in a clearer direction aligned with my passion and purpose, I feel more settled. I mentioned at the beginning of this year that coaching is no longer the right avenue to take, at least not in the way I was doing so over the last eight months. Little by little, the direction has revealed itself to me through writing and music. If you would like to know more about my journey, sample a song from my album and the first few chapters of my book, as well as my motion forward, please subscribe to my newsletter.

Comments
Post a Comment